Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Morning Raaga!!

Not long before I became someone who lost all the enthusiasm of life and started to live the so called 'hermetic' life, there was in me the element that I failed not to fall in love each and every moment. These days though I keep thinking of so many things, things which I have no control on, things that really drive me to a state of absolute breakdown which takes me weeks together to pull myself back in to single package and get my feet back on ground and before I gain any momentum I encounter one more blow on my mental state. A state of life without any drive whatsoever, experiencing weeks of insomnial nights, still hating to hear the morning alarm fearing the encounter of even friendly people, snoozing the alarm a million times before cursing the dawn of the new day not wanting to rise and shine like a normal person.
The only way as I figured to counter this emotional trauma is to systematically inject the lost enthusiasm in to my life. This blog is one such endeavor. Writing perhaps is a component of my blood. During the last couple of months when I have lovingly embraced the 'introversion' sort of life as noted by C.G.Jung I could not do anything than to helplessly see myself loose the battle against – well no one. I realized I had stopped doing so many things that I would have loved to do including writing. Well I am hoping to get myself out of the shackles of this 'something' that is sucking every atom of happiness into an eternally deep hollowness.
Looking forward for some serious blogging....Catch you soon!

Kiran Manyam

No comments:

Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Detection