Thursday, January 12, 2012

Just another weired one.....

Some days are totally unexpected, I opened the door and there was a box overflowing with a remarkable precision of packaging with a carefully chosen glossy red and gold wrapper with hearts all over - possible only to a girl and a card was stuck to it at an angle that was quite unusual. The card read "With Love" and my heart started to race and I could hear my pulse going erratic. With no respect whatsoever to the time that was put in to bring out such an epic in wrapping, I unwrapped the box and I found two small boxes within and a faint smell of chocolate and vanilla filled the air around. With the confusion of a kid wanting to choose between two toys, I opened the first box and suddenly decided to go for the other one. There was a magic-8 ball and the window was reading "Signs point to yes". With the greed of a hungry puppy, I opened the other box and the faint flavour of chocolate and vanilla became more pronounced and there were two fortune cookies. I could no more withstand the tension and opened the chocolate cookie first and there was a small paper rolled tightly. I unrolled the paper, the two drops of tears that would escape my eyes shortly made me to read the paper for the second time and it read "Why did you take this long to say?" and I broke open the other vanilla cookie and the two drops of tears slipped and went un-noticed in to the untamed beard covering my cheek that started to grow from the day I had messaged her that I had feelings for her. The paper inside the cookie read "Just a message wouldn't do, let us meet. Call me. Love" and she had signed her name. This meant the time has come for me to reveal my chubby cheeks to the outer world and I went to get a Gillette shave.

I called her on her mobile and her brother had attended the call and spoke to me in what sounded like Chinese. I however managed to leave her a message which apparently had reached her and we met in a coffee house. She for whatever reason spoke so many things but all I could see was the hooded albino guy who was sitting right behind her and was drinking some smoothie in a flute instead of a straw which interestingly was giving out some mild melody. She snapped her fingers in front of me and asked me "What? shall we go for a movie or not?" to which I said yes and left a 20 pound note on the table and started to leave.

In Melbourne horse carriages are famous and I decided to take her on a romantic ride on the carriage on our way to the cinemas. I hired a carriage and our journey was towards the Melbourne Central and the carriage had reached Swanston street when she started to laugh without any control and almost fell off the carriage. When I asked what the matter was she gave my phone back to be and pointed to the recording of my sister singing 'Jab Se Tere Naina', I must admit it was a little funny. We got down from the carriage and went to the cinema hall where we watched Don 2 in 3D. Mid way in to the movie I realized how she looked like Cobie Smulders in the dim light of the cinema hall. She suddenly poked me and pointed to someone in the cinema hall in the far end of our row and I was surprised to see President Obama watching a hindi movie and that too in the public what shocked me more? vice president Mamata Banerjee was also there sitting next to him. Right in front of them there was the hooded albino licking a lolly what looked like a flute again.

We came out of the movie talking how SalmanKanth had messed Don 2 and I realized now she looked more like Mila Kunis with a tan. Just when waiting for the auto in front of the cinemas, a red Ferrari zoomed past us and I saw Schumi on the wheel. When we were wondering why the hell he was driving so fast in middle of the city, a huge roar could be heard and his car was being chased by a dinosaur which was wearing the 3D glasses. People who were there started to run in all directions and in the middle of the chaos there was a guy who was crying and walking towards me. When I asked him what the matter was? he replied he was fired from his organization and was now jobless and handed a news paper to me on which the headlines read "Dis-appointed with the scores in farmville, Facebooker fires Mark Zukerberg to become the next CEO" and my sister's photo was there with a pistol on her hand and the barrel smoking and pointed to the temple of an angry bird.

My mom called me in the middle of the chaos, I started to say that I was alright and the city was returning to normalcy but she didn't care what I was saying and told me "I have reached the highest score in angry birds" and told me she was faxing me the score card and was also going to email that to my manager. I couldn't have really got annoyed more but my dad came to my rescue in his brand new Jaguar fitted with Nitro and he just said "get in son, we have some work to do" and took me to my math teacher's home and there was Chandler Bing in his Bouncer Avatar. My dad and Chandler roughed up my Math professor for he had evaluated me 1 point less than a centum some years back. Even after getting beaten up my professor was still laughing sheepishly for which we understood the meaning when we were ambushed by a bunch of Angry birds. The big red bird with the swing of an arm lifted me and placed me on the sling. The hooded albino was standing next to the bird smoking his flute and laughing like a villain. The angriest of the bird pointed him to the no smoking sign and replaced me with him on the sling and his hood slipped to reveal his face. He was my manager and was now crying for help calling out my name, Kiran, Kiran.......

Kiran....KIRAN.....My manager shouted and I woke up from my post meeting siesta, "Send the Minutes of the meeting, actions are just on you".....Another dream. 

I still haven't told her, my sister never fired Mark Zukerberg, my father did not rough up my Math prof, angry birds did not use my manager as a projectile (what a shame). Atleast my mother top scored in Angry Birds :)

Just another weired one.....

No comments:

Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Detection